Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Oslo Airport - Gardermoen: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Oslo airport. Plan your travel to Oslo Airport with the information provided in this site.
Oslo Airport (IATA: OSL, ICAO: ENGM) is the main airport serving Oslo, the capital city of Norway. Do not confuse this airport with low-cost airports located in Torp and Rygge. The airport is located in Gardermoen, 35km northeast of Oslo. The airport is a hub for Scandinavian Airlines and the operating base of Norwegian Air.
Gardermoen Airport started as a military airport and afterwards as a secondary airport serving the city of Oslo. On 1992 the parliament decided the new main airport of Norway should be built in Gardermoen. The construction started in 1994 and the airport opened on 8 October 1998.
Oslo Airport has one unique terminal, which is 819 metres long.
The Terminal is divided in two piers (East and West). The domestic flights are served in the east part (gates 2 to 26), and the international flights from the west part (gates 35-59).
The terminal has reached the maximum capacity of 23 million passengers. As a result of this, a new pier (the third, pointing to the north) is currently under construction until 2017.
The Terminal is divided in two levels, Departures Level on the Ground Floor and Arrivals Level at Level 1.
WiFi: There is free WiFi for all passengers for the first 2 hours.
Restaurants and Bars: There is a wide range of high quality restaurants and bars.
There are two hotels within walking distance of the Terminal: Radisson Blue and Park Inn.
Other Facilities: Three Lounges, Currency exchange, ATM, baggage storage place, Lost and Found Service.
There are good options to connect to Oslo City Centre. Currently, 60% of passengers use public transport to and from the airport.
- Train: There is a train station located in the airport. The train takes around 20 minutes to reach Oslo city centre. There are two companies offering this service: Flytoget and NSB.
- Buses: There are several companies offering services from/to the airport. The destinations include several cities including Oslo.
- Taxi: There is a taxi information desk in the arrivals hall, check fixed fares there.
- Car Hire: Check the different companies that provide service at Oslo airport.
To get more information, go to Transport page online.
- More than 90 direct connections
- 2 parallel runways.
- More than 40 airlines operate at the airport.
- 234,974 aircraft movements in 2015 with 24,678,165 passengers.
- Is connected with 162 airports.
- The busiest domestic routes are: Trondheim, Bergen-Flesland, Stavanger-Sola, Tromso and Bodo.
- The busiest international routes are: Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Amsterdam and Paris.
Address: Edvard Munchs veg, 2061 Gardermoen, Norway
Telephone: +47 64 81 20 00